Storing your boat in Grenada this summer? Five reasons to contact Island Dreams:
1. We are Grenada’s longest established yacht guardianage and management company – established 1999. We have a series of standard guardianage checks for boats in the water and in the boatyard and we tailor these to your requirements.
2. We are happy to advise on who, where and how to achieve what you need so you are ready for next season – engine needs servicing; touch-up varnishing in the galley; saloon cushions looking tired; considering increasing solar charging power….
3. Choice…..we look after boats at Grenada’s two largest marinas – Camper & Nicholsons Port Louis Marina and Le Phare Bleu Marina – and two boatyards – Spice Island Marine and Grenada Marine.
4. If you need to stay away from your boat longer than expected, you have the reassurance that it is being checked and monitored in your prolonged absence.
5. All our clients have a website login to access their check reports. You can see what is happening and contact us if you have any questions or concerns
What was checked and when?
What were the battery voltages?
Was there any water in the bilge?
Any signs of mildew?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org