What do we offer
- Guardianage Checks
- Dehumidifier Rental
- Yacht maintenance
- Reporting and Communications
- Storm and Hurricane Preparation
- Cleaning and Detailing
Our guardianage service covers regular checks of the boat interior and exterior. We discuss the scheduling and detail of the checks with you prior to your departure, but generally include:
- Water ingress (salt and fresh)
- Battery voltage
- Chafe on lines and canvas
Running systems such as engine, watermaker and generator can be included as required.
We have dehumidifiers available for rent to our guardianage clients.
We manage, support and undertake yacht maintenance projects year-round. Our services include:
- Specifying and briefing work
- Advising on contractor selection and scheduling
- Installations and all aspects of maintenance
- Reporting on work and progress chasing
If you need to store items ashore, to enable work on board, to leave behind bulky items when you are sailing or to encourage air flow during storage, we have storage space. Storage is not air-conditioned, but is dry and secure.
We are experienced in all aspects of yacht cleaning and detailing:
- GRP cleaning and polishing
- Teak cleaning
- Stainless steel cleaning and polishing
- Awlgrip cleaning products and processes
- Washing sails, lines and canvas
- Interior and bilge cleaning
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning
Leaving your property in good hands, eases the mind
What do we offer
- Project & Maintenance Management
- Underwater maintenance
- Remove, wash & store sails
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Clearance of shipped parts and stores
- Owners’ representative
Boats can be delivered from marina to any of Grenada’s yards and hauled on your behalf, and likewise launched following a haul. We can provide photographs and report on specific work items as requested.
Working through a thorough decommissioning process when you leave your boat will reap rewards when you return a few months later. We can suggest the decommissioning tasks you should consider for systems, interior and exterior and assist as required.
We can provide support re-commissioning your boat, or if you would like to have it completed before you arrive and berthed clean and ready to go in the marina, we can do this for you.
This will be undertaken by Mark Sutton, a qualified boat builder and experienced yacht captain and manager who has spent the last 20 years working in the Caribbean marine industry.